Author Topic: Good Deals  (Read 531 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Good Deals
« on: January 08, 2017, 09:57:49 PM »
Post up deals or recent purchases you got a great deal on here

to start things off I got Mortal Kombat XL and Broforce in the recent steam christmas sale for $20 :D

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Good Deals
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 03:33:24 AM »
I got a physical copy of "Zombie Vikings: Ragnarok Edition" for PS4 for $20 thanks to a price tag error!

Got "Shantae: Half-genie hero: Risky Boots Edition" for $25 thanks to a pricing error on the store i pre-ordered from, this wasnt really worth the extra money over the standard edition though, the CD is nice, but not necessary.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 02:06:02 AM »
Picked up Enter The Gungeon collectors edition on steam weekend deals for 13nzd :)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 03:42:33 AM »
I wouldnt mind enter the gungeon.

I got my copy of Gravity Rush 2 with bonus White Costume, and Digital Soundtrack. for $50CAD, it was a pricing error on the site when i preordered, about 2 days later they corrected it to $79, so WOOT!
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 04:25:45 AM »
I picked up Battlechasers, Gta V and Tekken 7 in the recent steam sale

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 03:56:33 AM »
Picked up Prey for $30nzd on steam the game only came out a few months ago last year!!

Ps4 games I got on nzgameshop.co.nz Gravity Rush 2 for $47 and Uncharted Lost legacy for $36
Switch I picked up Super Mario Odyssey for $70nzd I think this will be the cheapest i'll be able to find it for some time considering nintendo first party games don't really drop dramatically like other software houses, but i'm holding out on doom and wolfenstien for the switch dirt cheap prices in the near future ;)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 06:57:40 PM »
I got Lost Legacy for $30 too on Black Friday. sadly i was one of the 'PREORDER NOOBS' for Gravity Rush 2... but i did get a cool white suit Kat DLC with it!... ok its not that great and probably NOT worth the $50+ i paid.. but i have gotten a few PSVR titles for $30 or less! PHYSICAL COPIES!
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 06:29:26 PM »
Killer Instinct is $24nzd on the steam store for the next 2 days not a bad price at all gonna pick it up even has a story mode from what i've been reading

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 06:27:47 AM »
I picked up the gunvolt games on the switch since its bundle and includes both games an all the dlc plus its easier to play on a bigger screen hehee for $57 wasn't on sale but pretty reasonable for 2 games and all the dlc packs for it the demo is really good

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 12:44:49 PM »
I have seen K.I. for xbone selling foe $20, im still not interested. I got a copy of it when i had xbox gold one month, and it was stupid that unless you bought the retail or season pass you have to wait to use certain characters. You have to pay to play with each character on the disc!!
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2018, 03:39:30 AM »
I have seen K.I. for xbone selling foe $20, im still not interested. I got a copy of it when i had xbox gold one month, and it was stupid that unless you bought the retail or season pass you have to wait to use certain characters. You have to pay to play with each character on the disc!!

The steam version is the complete package no waiting for nothing.... please stop hurting the steam version's feelings :P don't they have Definitive Edition on the xbone now? I know it started off free to play and you could buy the characters you want to play as or just be really really really patient and wait for the Definitive Edition like most of us do these days you Never buy fighters day one anymore as just know they will do a Definitive Edition eventually which is what crapcom and warner bros have trained me to do these days

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2018, 05:09:44 AM »
Yes I did see the XBone "killer instinct gold edition" which said on the back had all 3 seasons included. Its amazing some stores were still selling the disc for $50, and the xbox store offered each season pass for an extra 20$... so that $50 is a rental fee instead of getting the whole game.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 05:19:45 AM »
http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/ea_origin_pc_offers_massive_discounts_this_week.html

Origin is having a sale Titan Fall 2 is 5usd!! or 9.99usd for the ultimate edition!! that is a freaking steal at that price the single player campaign is fantastic I hear the multi player is still active but Respawn seems to nerf all the fun guns :( due to the vocal hardcore players I stopped playing online sometime ago

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2018, 06:25:33 PM »
I already got Titan fall 2 for XBONE about a year ago... the story mode was good, its sad to have little to no online community... i need to work on the 1st game as i bought a copy at the same time for the XBONE. im just going to play until i hit level 50 and MAYBE get all the weapon unlocks. Titan fall 2... probably no... story mode was good enough for me.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2018, 01:54:16 AM »
I got Raiden V for 18nzd on steam its currently 60% off finally a reasonable price for a shump