Author Topic: FCC Commissioner says fast broadband is a novelty  (Read 255 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
FCC Commissioner says fast broadband is a novelty
« on: February 16, 2017, 06:10:01 AM »
http://www.pcgamer.com/fcc-commissioner-says-fast-broadband-is-a-novelty/?utm_content=buffer433ac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

This is the funniest thing i've read coming outta America today :P I just can't believe it a back water country like mine (New Zealand) has better internet than America!!! while not everyone is connected to Fibre just yet and i've only had it for 6months the difference between the crappy DSL I had before and Fibre is NIGHT AND FRIGGEN DAY!!!

The original post I saw this on Pc Gamers Facebook page the amount of angry Americans blasting this guy in the comments section says it all really this guy just want's to keep the status quo so not to upset the market instead of addressing the needs of what many Americans want choice and FASTER INTERNET!!!  kinda feel bad for you Americans now but not really :P

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: FCC Commissioner says fast broadband is a novelty
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 02:02:34 AM »
Im ok with my current net... but then again I live with my folks so it "free"... when I move out ill shell out the extra bucks for faster DSL as its the most reliable right now.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.