Author Topic: Good Deals  (Read 2004 times)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Good Deals
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2019, 01:35:25 AM »
I bought a copy of Crack Down 3 for Xbone for $25, and 30$ for ARK Park VR for PSVR (people on Amazon are selling it for $80... madness!).
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2020, 10:33:53 AM »
I picked up 2 copies of Starlink for PS4 for $7 CAD and Switch $14 CAD, yes a bit redundant, but the Switch version only comes with fox and the physical Arwing, while the PS4 and XBONE versions get the physical Zenith ship, so i got both to 'tide me over'... i also ended up buying all the physical ships as they dropped in price... well sort of, the scalpers are selling them for $25+ CAD each, but one guy had them on sale for about $10-15 CAD so i snagged them and im now waiting for them to arrive.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2020, 04:14:16 AM »
I picked up the Deluxe edition of Battletech for $21 on steam after reading the forums I've been told they used to have a season pass but it was removed for some flaky reason so you have to buy the expansion chapters separately, and they are quite pricey I've set isthereanydeal.com to alert me when there's an ultra cheap deal on the season pass earlier in the year it was $8.00 so here's hoping I can grab a similar deal somewhere down the line.  The game had a lot of issues when it released originally which put me off, but they've addressed a lot of those issues since then, so I'm more comfortable buying it now so saving the world in giant robots here I come!

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2020, 09:06:46 PM »
Well my Starlink ships arrived and it really does help a bit, mainly because each ship has its own strengths and weaknesses, so im glad i more-or-less got the full set, the only things i am missing are the Digital-only ships, pilots and guns, but those are just re-skins of existing characters and ships.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2020, 08:40:03 PM »
Picked up Borderlands 3 super deluxe edition on Green man gaming for $44 which is way better than what steam was offering which was still too pricey even with 50% for super deluxe yay time to get my looter shooter fix on!

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2020, 11:33:11 AM »
I have pretty much given up on Borderlands... i have the first 2 games, and thats about all i can stomach... it was good while it lasted.

I managed to find a cheap copy of "Blood & Truth" for $19 for my PSVR, but its going to take forever because its coming from the UK and with the lock down it will take a bit longer at the post office.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2020, 06:31:43 AM »
I bought Valfaris and Slain from hell in bundle deal with all the ost's and art books etc for $28 i've been wanting to play Valfaris for some time now and that time is NOW!

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2020, 10:06:11 AM »
Nice! i havent really gotten any good game deals, unless you count all the free games from the Epic store.
Sincerely,

anything