Author Topic: Currently Playing  (Read 2412 times)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Currently Playing
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »
Pounding through my 2nd play through of Guacamelee 2, just need the "That was hard mode?" Trophy and i can lock that up and get the last 600xp for Splatoon to unlock the F***in' "Legendary Captain's hat" and never look at Splatoon ever again! And then i can finally move on to Bayonetta 1+2 and Assassin's Creed!
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2018, 07:31:23 PM »
I just started Monster Hunter Worlds, its been some time since i've played a monster hunter game the lack of faqs on game faqs is disappointing how's a brother supposed to do a decent build if the game does a poor job of explaining stuff?  The wiki is no better it's vague and assumes you know where stuff is.  I'm currently trying to hunt and kill this T-Rex that breathes fire he has a massive health pool and is really cheap think I came close last night but its hard to tell..... 

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2018, 08:31:33 PM »
I recall playing Monster Hunter Tri for the original Wii, and just getting my ass handed to me by EVERY GOSH DARN T-REX type of monster! it was terrible! and every time i got killed, i had to grind for 3 hours to regain all my potions, whetstones, ammo, weapons... i dare say that its like Dark Souls except with a crap ton of more grinding! i eventually sold MH: Tri for $5, and was glad to be rid of it!
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2018, 02:38:09 AM »
The newer ones aren't that brutal you get to keep your gear there is a lot of grinding for uber gear but UBER GEAR!, but your supposed to team up with others online and beat the monsters that way but i'm not doing it that way haha it is possible to solo monsters there's just alot of planning strats and grinding involved

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2018, 10:37:58 PM »
Glorious news brothers! I finally got to level 50 in Splatoon 1! I got the F***in' Captain's hat and i am ready to bury the freaking disc! Never gonna play Splatoon ever again! I hope i never get suckered in to buying an online only game again... i just heard that Warhawk servers for PS3(among other PS3 servers) are shutting down this month. I played a total of 4 hours of Warhawk, and now that its shutting down ill have a nice coaster to remember it by... gosh darn it! And if im not mistaken Titan Fall 1 servers are shutting down too or have shut down... damn it!
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2018, 02:39:07 AM »
Titanfall 1 servers are still up they are powered by Microsofts Azure server's EA made a deal with them only there's barely anyone playing on PC these days I imagine its the same with Titanfall 2 I stopped playing sometime last year when they nerfed everything fun the complainers really sucked the fun outta the multiplayer

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2018, 06:03:05 AM »
I bested the T-rex Dragon thing a few days ago thanks to another flying Dragon having an turf war with it and doing 700 damage to it which made life easier for me i've been told this T-rex Dragon can be a pain in the ass to beat even when you get better gear and armor later on but I did it kinda sorta solo!! :D managed to make it to new areas and beat down more monsters for MEAT!!

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2018, 10:21:58 PM »
I recall MH Tri having another situation like that, i whittled some T-Rex creature down to 50% helath, and then all of a sudden some flying dragon jerk-face shows up and attacks me AND the T-Rex, and neither of us were in condition to put up a fight, i recall just getting murderized. i should have listened to Yahtzee when he did his review of MH Tri, especially when he finished the review "I dont know who this game would appeal to."
Sincerely,