Author Topic: Currently Playing  (Read 4783 times)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Currently Playing
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2019, 10:31:36 PM »
I am currently chipping away at Firewall Zero Hour, its probably one of the better PSVR shooter games for it. It consists of 2 teams of 4 going head to head to steal/defend Intel on a Laptop computer. Each "contractor" has their own special ability such as bullet resistance to reduce damage from being shot (basically extra health), speed boosts, and even carry extra grenades. there's a wide variety of guns, however most people stick to the first 2-3 that you can buy once you hit level 5.

I feel bad though as this strikes me as this will probably go the way of Splatoon 1 and other online only games that will eventually have the servers shut down.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2019, 10:38:24 PM »
I have also been chipping away at Odin Sphere between my Grand Knight's History game play... i am a little stuck in Grand Knight mostly because of the language barrier. I had an easier time in Princess Crown because of the handful of FAQs out there and also Google Translate to give me at least a general idea of what the characters were saying. But GKH is a mess, and all the items are just text so i dont know what they really are or what they do, just the occasional half-decent google translation that say "+20% HP" or "+2 in Strengthening"
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2019, 07:32:39 AM »
I have taken down 4 of the 7 deadly sins in Darksiders 3 gluttony is giving me trouble such a tough boss fight

and been mucking around with Borderlands 1 remastered edition the old tweaks still work but they really need to put out a few performance patches its cool that there's shift codes in the game now and chest in town to use golden keys on gearbox gave everyone 2 legendary guns which I did not know I had lol they do some sweet sweet damage decided to go sniper and use Mordecai

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2019, 02:43:48 AM »
im still slugging away at Firewall Zero on PSVR ill eventually get back to playing Assassins Creed 2, and the others but my PS+ is ending next February, and i want to get as much done in Firewall as possible before it runs out... yyes i know there are bypasses, but, i rather do it while i have the reliable version. i am also trying out star trek bridge crew's next generation DLC, and its interesting to see things from Picard. excellent party game if you ever get a PSVR.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2019, 08:29:12 AM »
Finished Darksiders 3 not once but twice!! I found out after I beat it the first time that there's multiple endings and I had forgotten to take out a certain demon the first time around so I did a new game plus and speed replayed it and got the a slightly better ending than the first, I may just youtube to find out what effect it has if you don't do certain things......

I'm trying to play Banner Saga 3 but the damn game keeps crashing!! I really want to know how it all ends and this is not helping at all

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2019, 06:18:13 AM »
solved my Banner Saga 3 crashing problems if it keeps crashing for your when loading turn off steam cloud saves for the game it should stop it from happening even the devs can't figure it out

Started playing Kantana ZERO it reminds me alot of hotline miami and maxpayne the pixel art is gorgeous and the soundtrack is awesome!!! its a short game but you can get alot of mileage out of it

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2019, 03:31:40 AM »
I'm currently stuck on Kantana ZERO and Rage 2 was released a few days ago you can guess what happened there.......... I have to say rage 2 is a vast improvement from the original it takes alot of the ideas from the first game and turns them up to Hot Pink!! :D but seriously great game loving it