Author Topic: Currently Playing  (Read 5964 times)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Currently Playing
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2019, 10:31:36 PM »
I am currently chipping away at Firewall Zero Hour, its probably one of the better PSVR shooter games for it. It consists of 2 teams of 4 going head to head to steal/defend Intel on a Laptop computer. Each "contractor" has their own special ability such as bullet resistance to reduce damage from being shot (basically extra health), speed boosts, and even carry extra grenades. there's a wide variety of guns, however most people stick to the first 2-3 that you can buy once you hit level 5.

I feel bad though as this strikes me as this will probably go the way of Splatoon 1 and other online only games that will eventually have the servers shut down.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2019, 10:38:24 PM »
I have also been chipping away at Odin Sphere between my Grand Knight's History game play... i am a little stuck in Grand Knight mostly because of the language barrier. I had an easier time in Princess Crown because of the handful of FAQs out there and also Google Translate to give me at least a general idea of what the characters were saying. But GKH is a mess, and all the items are just text so i dont know what they really are or what they do, just the occasional half-decent google translation that say "+20% HP" or "+2 in Strengthening"
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2019, 07:32:39 AM »
I have taken down 4 of the 7 deadly sins in Darksiders 3 gluttony is giving me trouble such a tough boss fight

and been mucking around with Borderlands 1 remastered edition the old tweaks still work but they really need to put out a few performance patches its cool that there's shift codes in the game now and chest in town to use golden keys on gearbox gave everyone 2 legendary guns which I did not know I had lol they do some sweet sweet damage decided to go sniper and use Mordecai

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2019, 02:43:48 AM »
im still slugging away at Firewall Zero on PSVR ill eventually get back to playing Assassins Creed 2, and the others but my PS+ is ending next February, and i want to get as much done in Firewall as possible before it runs out... yyes i know there are bypasses, but, i rather do it while i have the reliable version. i am also trying out star trek bridge crew's next generation DLC, and its interesting to see things from Picard. excellent party game if you ever get a PSVR.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2019, 08:29:12 AM »
Finished Darksiders 3 not once but twice!! I found out after I beat it the first time that there's multiple endings and I had forgotten to take out a certain demon the first time around so I did a new game plus and speed replayed it and got the a slightly better ending than the first, I may just youtube to find out what effect it has if you don't do certain things......

I'm trying to play Banner Saga 3 but the damn game keeps crashing!! I really want to know how it all ends and this is not helping at all

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2019, 06:18:13 AM »
solved my Banner Saga 3 crashing problems if it keeps crashing for your when loading turn off steam cloud saves for the game it should stop it from happening even the devs can't figure it out

Started playing Kantana ZERO it reminds me alot of hotline miami and maxpayne the pixel art is gorgeous and the soundtrack is awesome!!! its a short game but you can get alot of mileage out of it

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2019, 03:31:40 AM »
I'm currently stuck on Kantana ZERO and Rage 2 was released a few days ago you can guess what happened there.......... I have to say rage 2 is a vast improvement from the original it takes alot of the ideas from the first game and turns them up to Hot Pink!! :D but seriously great game loving it

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2019, 02:47:59 PM »
I managed to get my hands on a copy of "Ghost Giant" for PSVR, i havent had a chance to play it, but i heard its really good. Currently i have been trying to play the new "Firewall Zero Hour: Nightfall" free DLC, and i have nothing but bad things to say.... the UI is awful, granted it allows more detail, but its so backwards and unintuitive.

the servers crash a lot more, there are glitches galore, such as missing upgrades that i had purchased, are no longer available because of an inventory glitch.

One good thing i will say, is that they have included more daily challenges that give bonus Crypto (in-game money), and bonus XP for using certain weapons, and completing certain tasks, which makes Leveling up faster and easier, plus some extra skins and aesthetic items as rewards.

What's worse; is the only way to get in touch with the developers is through Facebook or Twitter, I have neither, i did manage to send an email to them via their "Employment Opportunities" page, and goodness knows if or when theyll get my email.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2019, 08:40:06 AM »
Finished Katana Zero just need to grab the last key for the secret weapons not sure if I can pull that one off the conditions for it are tough

Also started playing The Messenger again I recall I got stuck trying to get one of the power seals and left it at that for many months decided to take another crack at it only to discover I suck at the game and decided to start a new save file so I can get good again lol  I probably should have stuck with it but my stubbornness to move on caused me to give up

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2019, 12:19:32 PM »
Hey man, its just like me and my copy of Grand Knight's History, the dragon boss I just fought basically wiped my team out the first time I tried to fight it... then I came back with a different plan and some new gear, and *JUST* barely "killed" the dragon after it knocked out 3 out of 4 of my characters, I managed to get the "killing blow" using the last knight that was down to 30/800 HP... 30 HP out of her max 800!!!!! (spoiler alert; the dragon played dead and came back to say something along the lines of "You fought well, here's the sword I promised you." and buggered off.)

It was a hard fought battle, but im surprised that the creators of the game have the bosses and quests actually scale with your character levels regardless of when you discovered them. Basically its almost impossible to grind to out-level the monsters sometimes.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2019, 08:55:19 AM »
That sounds rough..........

I'm actually doing fairly well in The Messenger quite a few of the boss fights I found easier 2nd time around didn't die as much lol even got to the time travel part the shop keeper's banter still cracks me up what a complete smart ass! I love it

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2019, 11:59:05 AM »
It is rough. But I have a feeling if I equip enough magic items it will be more than enough to deal with the friggin Archer/Wizard quest I have... its a line of 2 Archers and 2 Wizards that each have 1000+ health and defenses of 60+ while dealing 300+ damage to almost my whole team, that only JUST GOT 800 health on average.... HOW DO WIZARDS AND ARCHERS GET THAT!?!?
Sincerely,

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2019, 12:03:06 PM »
I also picked up playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood again after 6 months of not playing, and holy crap, I think I have killed off 1/2 of Italy by this point, but nope! I still need to kill more of the Templar in Italy... it feels like it just wants to drag out as much as possible. the worst part is I have at least 5 more Assassin Creed games to get through before I can consider it done! and im not even going to bother getting the "Sparta" or "Origins" games, its getting silly.
Sincerely,

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2019, 12:10:24 PM »
Oh, I also picked up playing Odin Sphere again, according to my last save file, I played waaaay back in December 2018... wow, time flies! Im currently playing as Cornelius the Pooka Prince, he's a really fast & light character, and favours fast attacks, mixed with lightning magic to try and stun-lock enemies, and suffice to say it works really well especially on some bosses, its easy to win when they don't fight back!

Also, PRO TIP: Eat your way to victory! I kid you not, almost everything you eat gives you XP to level up, so by the time I had to fight a level 25 dragon, I was already level 30 simply by going through a level killing EVERYTHING and eating any food drops they dropped. I feel like its similar to Fallout and Skyrim, that you can "freeze time" to just inhale 12 whole chickens and 8 cheese wheels. Im eager to see how the Fairy princess character handles.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2019, 10:16:13 AM »
I have surpassed my original save file in The messenger!!! managed to get the powerseal I was stuck on last time only have 2 more to get then off to beat the demon boss and break the curse I hope?