Author Topic: Currently Playing  (Read 6708 times)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Currently Playing
« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2020, 11:10:19 AM »
I have been chipping away at Starlink: Battle for Atlas. i think this is what No Man's Sky was supposed to be, because i can fly around a galaxy shooting up the bad robot dudes, but i want to hold off going too far in to the game because i am still waiting for my other "toys to life" ships and pilots to arrive in the mail!
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2020, 04:19:36 AM »
i've finished both Doom Eternal and Shovel Knight on pc i'm attempting to play the expansions to Shovel knight I tired doing the Plauge Knight expansion before but found the controls and how he gets around difficult, so I ditched that knight, now i'm giving King Knights story a go his control scheme is unforgiving to if you don't hit the jump right prepare to die a lot i've somewhat figured it out but sometimes I can't quite hit the jumps right and end up doing it over and over can be frustrating at times

I'm also playing Battletech!! I may have sent one of my crew to his untimely demise my bad! but hey i've got a new recruit hope he's made of stronger stuff :D

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2020, 09:08:39 PM »
I started playing Drawn To Life on my 3DS, i had that game sitting on my shelf for a while, but its pretty decent, i do feel it is heavily inclined towards kids, but very endearing art style and story.

I would say if you can find the twin-pack that has both the 1st and 2nd game, give it a try! i paid only $20 CAD waaaaaay back in the good old days!
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2020, 08:47:08 PM »
Been playing The Talos Principle it's a first person puzzle game I've solved all the puzzles in the first area bar one it has got me completely stumped same thing in the 2nd area will probably be the same in the 3rd area  :toothy12:

Borderlands 3 I've heard the storyline sucks and a lot of the characters are under developed or long time characters have been pushed by the wayside so pretty much like the 1st game then as Anthony Birch no longer works at Gearbox as a writer so back to Randy Pitchfords bland and tasteless writing.  The gun play and looter aspects are still top notch which is why I love the looter shooter genre in the first place so I will have to see how bad the story is for me self  :cya:

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2020, 10:29:51 AM »
I have been chipping away at Starlink Battle For Atlas, im about enter the half-way point of the game after i have pretty much wiped out the badguys in the 1st section of the galaxy. but i am keeping some of them around so i can harvest resources from the weaker enemies and upgrade my ships so the last half of the game is going to be a cake walk.

What is weird though is that some enemies that are clearly lower level than me are able to get some weird damage spike that almost 1-shots me... i mean, its fine when i was a 1st-5th level character, but im 15 now and the level cap is 20 i think, so almost getting one-shotted by a level 5 enemy is really weird.

There is also this free Crimson Moon DLC that lets you go to a planet and race for money and prizes (mostly ship skins), but i had a few races where i was a good 500 metres ahead of everyone, and all of a sudden they dart past me!

That B.S. rubber-banding dont fly with me! i just hope none of these are required for the main story.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2020, 06:20:14 AM »
Halo 2 I forgot how weak the Arbiter is after they strip him of his armour and torture the crap outta himn I really liked the character and came to respect him over the course of the books that came out the convenant became a far more interesting group of aliens the Elites (Sangheili) were considered alien samurais I found that to be quite cool

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2020, 11:13:19 AM »
I like the Arbiter too, despite not playing the game fully yet. Somehow i think he would make for an interesting protagonist in a sequel/spinoff... who needs humans?
Sincerely,

anything