Author Topic: Young Justice: Outsiders  (Read 194 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Young Justice: Outsiders
« on: July 21, 2018, 07:41:58 AM »

Great to see this show coming back its amazing how awesome WB/DC's animation division is compared to their live action counter part.......

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Young Justice: Outsiders
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 01:21:26 AM »
Huzzah! I bet they find kid flash!
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 01:01:48 AM »
Young Justice: Outsiders is back but the bad news is you can only watch it on Warner Bros/DC streaming service which is only available to Usa and Canada at this time it is believed that the show will end up on Netflix for international viewers at some point.  But if your a resourceful net runner you know where to find these things I still find these artificial block ridiculous in this day and age the internet has no borders 

Someone really needs to tell warner bros how online streaming works as currently they are releasing 3 episodes a week each friday till they hit episode 13 then it will take a break as they are probably still working on the rest of the season and release the 2nd half of season 3 mid year sometime if all goes well

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 08:42:06 PM »
My girlfriend wants to watch this so badly, and i want to get it for her, but ill wait for the whole season before i try tracking down a copy. also i bet they find a way to get Kid Flash back, I am 99% convinced taht he just got sucked in to an alternate dimension.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 07:42:06 PM »
all 13 episodes of season have been released you might awell get it now the wait for the second half of the season begins.......

They touch on Kid Flashes passing he could come back but its not looking likely at this point and it Hit Nightwing the hardest  :'(

Season 3 has been pretty interesting they finally reveal who is the puppet master of The Light is, a new team is formed and they've put a new spin on some older storylines from both the justice league and teen titans comics

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 02:56:22 PM »
I would really like to see this too because I feel they killed the series too soon. It reminded me of a more gritty Teen Titans. Oh by the way, I'm NOT liking the live action Teen Titans show, just feels really off some how.
Sincerely,