Author Topic: Doom Eternal  (Read 186 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Doom Eternal
« on: August 16, 2018, 03:59:09 AM »
A few months ago Doom Eternal was revealed to the gaming world at e3 with promise of more to come at QuakeCon! that time has COME!!!!  The doom Slayer is Back with New Armor, New weapons, Arm blade, the supershot gun is back with a meathook  attachment, fan favorite demons are back in black baby! and some new deadly melee finisher moves the ones in the game play video below are brutal and gory as hell.

There is currently no release date everything is speculation its also coming to all the usual consoles, PC and the Switch

If you haven't played Doom 2016 I HIGHLY HIGHLY Recommend it, has a very solid Single Player campaign that can be played through over and over

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Doom Eternal
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 11:00:43 AM »
Funny thing is i JUST picked up Doom 2016 AND Doom VFR exceptional games to be certain. I may pick this one up as well.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 03:58:44 AM »
https://www.pcgamer.com/au/doom-eternal-has-been-delayed-until-2020/

Dang it I was looking forward to this game its been Delayed to March 20 2020, next march is looking all the more crowded by the minute, they are also porting Doom 64 to pc while they are at it previously it was only for the Switch but a sorry for delaying it but we gotta for reasons lol I guess they don't want to compete with COD, battlefield, Death Stranding, Luigi's mansion 3, RDR2 on pc etc

Not that March next year is any better Cyberpunk 2077 and FFVII release that month aswell my poor wallet :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:06:01 AM by Tommy Oliver »

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 06:24:21 PM »
Wait they're bringing Luigi's Mansion 2 (Dark Moon) to the Switch? if so that is neat!

The only titles im looking at with interest on that list are Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition, and Cyberpunk 2077.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 05:05:49 AM »
Wait they're bringing Luigi's Mansion 2 (Dark Moon) to the Switch? if so that is neat!

The only titles im looking at with interest on that list are Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition, and Cyberpunk 2077.

Yikes my bad that should say 3 but hey we can start the rumor here Luigi's Mansion 2 is coming to the switch :D

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 11:39:50 AM »
Lol, yes, lets do that, it would be super trolly. Naw, I'm happy with my 3DS copy of Luigi's Mansion 1 & 2, i also got it a year earlier on the Game Cube for about $30... somehow... it was used, but complete and near mint.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 03:25:52 AM »

At least Doom Eternal isn't getting Delayed right Bethesda??? So far March 20 2020 is still a go unless I just jinxed it now that the March release window is less crowded

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2020, 12:18:35 PM »
We need more stupid first person shooters like this! none of the "Duty Calls Warfare" ones! Just let me carry around 9+ ridiculous weapons and run at break-neck speeds and ill be happy!
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2020, 06:34:37 AM »

Release day is coming up fast I actually thought it was next week but YAY this Fridays here we come THE DOOM SLAYER COMETH!!! Maybe he can slay the coronavirus while he's at it

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2020, 10:30:22 AM »
I accidentally ordered 2 copies of this and apparently ill be getting 2 DLC codes for DOOM 64... at least that's what it seems like.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2020, 07:41:22 PM »
I accidentally ordered 2 copies of this and apparently ill be getting 2 DLC codes for DOOM 64... at least that's what it seems like.

Deluxe edition? I just bought the regular edition on steam for 119nzd,  its $164.00 nzd for deluxe on steam!!!! as good as Doom is I couldn't justify that for a digital copy I may pick up the season pass somewhere down the line but not at those price gouging prices I won't

Can I have a Doom 64 code then? :D

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2020, 11:08:15 AM »
Sorry, gave it to one of my D&D pals, plus the code is for a North American PSN account, so i didnt know if you have one... i know i have ALL THE ACCOUNTS!
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2020, 05:25:05 AM »
Turns out I have Doom 64 forgot you get it when pre ordering I have my steam library set up to show installed games only :D

Since I have lots of time on my hands I have been playing a lot of Doom Eternal its fantastic but also tough i'm currently going back to previous missions to look for Keys for this uber sword in the Doom Slayer fortress you need 6 keys to unlock it I think I have 3 or 4 so far

anything