Author Topic: Dark Phoenix  (Read 42 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Dark Phoenix
« on: September 28, 2018, 04:25:01 AM »

Oh look they are doing this again, I very much want to be excited for this but I can't and X-Men the last stand happened.  The most recent x-men movie wasn't that good it was okay but it missed the mark

Come on Marvel seal the deal already and lets get some proper x-men movies going on!

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Phoenix
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 06:19:36 PM »
Euuuuggghhh.... noooo... sorry i just cant, it looks bad... sooo BAAAD..... and makes me sad...
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 11:20:35 PM »
https://deadline.com/2018/09/dark-phoenix-alita-battle-angel-deadpool-gambit-release-date-changes-1202473229/

A few days after the trailer release Fox has decided to move the Dark Phoenix release to date from Feb 14 to June 7, Fox is also rereleasing Deadpool 2 a PG13 version of the movie BUT WHY?????????????, Alita: Battle Angel will now miss it's christmas release and move to the Dark Phoenixs release slot of Feb 14 and Gambit the movie is supposedly still in the works everything about it just sounds plain wrong it has a 2020 release window good luck with that!!

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 09:53:09 PM »
What the hell... ok well, i am not overly interested in most of those movies either way... but i think its to try and screw over Disney in some way before they finalize the merger.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 07:12:02 AM »
I was looking forward to Alita: Battle Angel its CGI and not live action hopefully they don't butcher it

The thinking is if they shuffle things around they won't have to complete with stronger movies and came make more bank? most of the fox people will probably be outta a job when the merger is complete might aswell have something good to go on the old cv  :P

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 08:33:15 PM »
yes i suppose so. ill be honest though, im not too keen on anything other than Wreck It Ralph and maybe the next (REAL) Marvel film, like Avengers.
Sincerely,