Author Topic: Daredevil  (Read 43 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Daredevil
« on: October 05, 2018, 03:01:19 AM »

The Devil is back the wait for season 3 has been toooo long but i'm glad that's coming to a close now, Wilson Fisk is out and coming for Matt and everything he holds dear, there's someone else wearing the Daredevil costume and its not Matt my first thought was that's freaking BULLSEYE the only other person that can throw and shoot that accurately is Hawkeye that could be where he wandered off to instead of helping the Avengers he got hired by Wilson Fisk to troll Matt Murdok hehe  ;D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 03:18:43 AM by Tommy Oliver »

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Daredevil
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 10:16:37 PM »
Euuuuugh.... im soooo behind all the Marvel shows... i tried to get through Agents of Shield using a VPN and gosh darn it, its basically a commercial for the movies giving small hints and stuff. ill just stick to the readily available stuff like Jessica Jones, Dare Devil, Luke Cage, Punisher adn Iron Fist.... and the Defenders too.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 04:01:10 AM »
Season 3 has been released let the binge begin!!! and I say watch the damn show or it might be next on the chopping block, first Iron Fist, Then Luke Cage I even heard they might not be doing another Defenders which just sucks so all we have left currently is Daredevil, Jessica Jones and The Punisher I really don't want to say goodbye to another show

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 10:01:59 PM »
Oh gosh darn it! Ok ill start pounding through shows starting next week.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 06:26:39 AM »
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10/23/marvels-netflix-shows-cancelled-social-media-impressions/

Oh Dear God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! or they could all wind up on Disney's streaming service either way Logan I think we need to go have some serious words with the Mouse............

btw season 3 is awesome loved the origin story of bullseye and Matt Vs Wilson Fisk was epic every Hero needs a awesome villain to spring board against

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 08:41:52 AM »
It also may be possible that they are going to consolidate the shows and just have the Defenders from here on out..? I know optimism. But I really don't want to pay for 100 services just so I can watch 1-2 shows on each, it would end up being like regular TV, paying $100 or so and never really using it. Goodness knows I didn't really miss TV when we cut the cable.
Sincerely,

anything