Author Topic: Diablo Immortals  (Read 15 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Diablo Immortals
« on: November 03, 2018, 11:41:11 PM »

Blizzard finally announces at blizzcon that a new Diablo is in the works YAY? but this is not the diablo we know or love its get this a MOBILE GAME!!! yes that's right just when you thought you could wash the bitter taste and disappointment that is Diablo 3 out of your mouth Blizzard announced a freaking MOBILE GAME at BLIZZCON!!! and you can guess how well that went over with hardcore PC gamers no applause or excitement and at the Q and A afterwards someone asked if this was a off season April Fools Joke? LOL they said it was not.  Someone even asked if this was going to be ported to PC at some stage and the response was come on guys you have Mobile Phones!!! ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa I can't even make this shit up at this point

The backlash has been strong and fierce with gamers downvoting all the videos and posting criticisms everywhere end mass Blizzard has been in damage control deleting and reuploading the videos many times I think sometime in the evening my time they gave up

Oh there's accusations that the mobile company developing the game is just a reskin of their previous game that is inspired by diablo  ;D

Even Bethesda wasn't this stupid to launch a sole mobile game without a Mainline traditional Fallout game, only EA was dumb enough to launch a Mobile only version of C&C and we all know how that went down

Jim Sterling sums up what we are all thinking.....

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:46:54 PM by Tommy Oliver »

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo Immortals
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 11:57:35 PM »
Good old Jim Sterling, telling it like it is... sorry Hito, no new Diablo for you... just some knock-off. My heart goes out to you.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Re: Diablo Immortals
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 07:07:43 AM »
This has Craptavision written all over it the last of the old guard left awhile ago probably got sick of fighting the cooperates and their we must make more money for the shareholders the gamer sheep will eat up whatever we churn out and they did.

After playing the Diablo 3 beta it was the final nail in the coffin for me it didn't feel like diablo along with the always online which was a complete disaster on release day/week, the auction house, how bare bones the game was, it took them took 2+ years to either undo alot of them things they implemented. ie the auction house, or add in features/content that were missing or make a expansion to this day they did not remove the always online requirement for the PC version but gladly took it out of the console version's which has the same exact loot cheats being used left and right I might add

so in short not really crying about it more laughing at blizzard and the sheep ;D

anything