Author Topic: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order  (Read 13 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
« on: January 01, 2019, 09:47:35 PM »

This got announced at The Game Awards early December EXCLUSIVE TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH  ahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!  Team Ninja is making the game and Nintendo is publishing it no chance in hell it'll show up anywhere else at least Nintendo is learning gotta have some 3rd party draw cards to fill in the first party droughts

There's no official release date as of yet but it can't be far off since they announced it

https://www.destructoid.com/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-revealed-and-it-s-only-on-switch-534100.phtml

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 12:57:25 PM »
That is terrible news. Hopefully it will come to PS4 at some point. I really don't want to have to buy a Switch just to play this game. As it stands this is 1 of 4 games I want to play on the Switch... but once again; it's not worth paying $400 to play a handful of games...
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 12:22:24 AM »
Nintendo payed for the game so good luck with that and quite frankly I don't think this game would have been made at all without Nintendo's involvement and $$$

at least they have a competent developer making it and Nintendo publishing it so quality wise it should be good

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 11:41:26 AM »
*SIGH* gosh darn it, FIIIINE.... I'll get a friggin' Nintendo Switch when it drops in price.... and the maybe 4 games that i have a slight interest in... like Metroid Prime 4, Luigi's Mansion 3, Marvel Alliance 3, No More Heroes "3", and possibly the River City Classics collection.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

anything