Author Topic: Cheap Import Games!  (Read 53 times)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Cheap Import Games!
« on: January 10, 2019, 05:40:31 PM »
I know it's only me and Hito on this site mostly, but I feel I need to preach to the choir anyway.

Are you one of those who prefers physical copies of games over digital, but hate those inflated prices? Well I have stumbled upon the "Xbite" family of game shops online. Once again since it's mostly just me a Hito coming here on a regular basis, I'll only post the relevant links to their sites. One major benefit of these sites is that they sell primarily physical copies of games, including some that are considered "digital only" in other regions. Their prices are often 10% to 60% lower than local retailers. They offer a points program that you can spend to further the discount of future purchases. And more often than not no tax on purchases plus offer FREE shipping in orders that meet a price threshold. In conclusion it's a great deal if you want a cheap copy of a game and don't mind that it's a European copy. So the websites are as follow:

Canada/USA: Shop4ca.com

New Zealand: nzgameshop.com

Austrailia: ozgameshop.com

I have also found their Italian, UK, and "world" sites, sadly the world has higher prices (in my opinion) but supposedly ships world wide.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 05:43:20 PM by LoganN64 »
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Re: Cheap Import Games!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 06:02:14 AM »
I use nzgameshop quite a bit but sometimes local retailers have some really good deals too hard to pass up! plus there are times when I really want to play the game on release day :D

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap Import Games!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 12:31:38 PM »
True, I usually use XBITE because Canada/USA don't get physical copies of certain games, and this is the only way to get them... especially a lot of the PSVR games are digital only here, so getting a disc is nice.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

anything