• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Polar
« on: January 11, 2019, 06:37:05 AM »

Netflix seems to be on a roll lately liking the look of this what if John Wick Retired again lol and had lots of cool guns and a cute looking neighbour  8)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Polar
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 08:35:33 PM »
I heard this was not a very good movie, but since it's on Netflix, i will eventually get around to seeing it. i do like that one scene in the "trailer" where the main character uses the laser fingers to activate the sentry guns.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 07:33:49 PM »
I would ignore those reviewers they seem to be on a anti netflix crusade hence why they get snubbed at all the big award shows

its actually quite good lots of action, clever mind games and crazy characters, I just recently found out the original graphic novel has very little dialogue as the creator is Spanish and found it a pain to translate into English lol Darkhorse comics release a hardback with dialogue for us english speaking folk they worked with the original creator as there were certain things he wanted to convey but drawing only gets you so far

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 02:48:13 PM »
Yes, and that is interesting. I will watch it eventually it's just I need to go through a whole bunch of movies first. I'm currently working through the Defenders, and a few movies I downloaded like the Emoji movie, and Atlantic Rim 1 & 2... watching terrible movies builds my tolerance levels and makes me appreciate good movies more.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.