Author Topic: World Health ORG deems Gaming Disorder as official illness  (Read 13 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
https://fortniteintel.com/world-health-organization-gaming-disorder/18405/

You hear that logan? we officially have a mental illness..... lol and fortnite is to blame!! not that I play it or anything lol to me it reads like parents need to actually do their bloody jobs and PARENT!!! your not there to be their friends your there to parent them teach them right from wrong, everything in moderation, how to do stuff all that jazz and older people just don't seem to understand what a online game is just like the article states in online gaming their is no PAUSE button or saving you have to finish out the match or mission, classic example last night I was trying out the new mission's in warframe I was being called to come eat dinner but I had to finish out the mission to claim my hard earned loot then exit the game, in online gaming case that could take awhile even though we explain these things over and over and over and over and over to old people they still don't understand!!

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: World Health ORG deems Gaming Disorder as official illness
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 12:31:14 PM »
I am Glad to hear we are now OFFICIALLY mentally ill! Although i dont play Fortnight (i dont see the appeal, and it looks like i'd get pwnd hard if i started playing) it doenst appeal to me either way. Although i do like the Sunset Overdrive aesthetics and general silly look of the game, i dont have any desire to try and play it.

I would have to say my addiction to VR games is my trigger for my Gaming Disorder. which will bring me to my shameless plug of "Ghost Giant" that i recently bought.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

anything