Author Topic: Arcade Collection.  (Read 9 times)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Arcade Collection.
« on: December 02, 2019, 12:43:53 PM »
I have a feeling I may be the only one here for a while, but I feel that since I got my two Arcade 1up replica cabinets, I'mthe most qualified to post here.

So since mid November, i got my hands on a 4-Player Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade machine, it contained both the Original TMNT arcade game, and Turtles In Time. This was quite impressive, and fun not only to play, but the assembly process as well. I seem to enjoy assembling Ikea style furniture for some reason.

And a week later i got my Marvel Super Heroes arcade machine (which caught me off guard, because I was told this was supposed to show up at the end of November or early December. The Marvel cabinet contains Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men Children Of The Atom, and The Punisher. All 3 games a extremely fun, and take me back to the days I used to play them in the arcade, except the Punisher, which i have only ever played via emulator and actually never really seen in an arcade.

I hope to one day get the X-Men arcade game if/when it comes out... but only time can tell.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.