Author Topic: Corona Virus  (Read 189 times)

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Corona Virus
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 05:41:00 PM »
More semi-good news: were moving to stage 2 soon! Hopefully I can finally sit down and enjoy my ramen in the restaurant the way it's meant to be!
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2020, 03:30:56 AM »
The Coronavirus is back and our officials have no idea how it got there as the people that are infected had no contact with people from overseas or travelled overseas there's about 13 of them as of yesterday 12pm it was decided that Auckland City would move to level 3 lockdown the rest of the country would hold at level 2 all access ways are road blocked by the police and military unless you live or work in Auckland your not getting in or out

Yesterday was absolute chaos on the roads as the idiot masses went and panic bought food and toiletries on mass in some cases the police were called to sort the idiots out, today it was nice on the roads as I drove home from work 15mins home time wish this could be a thing forever

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2020, 10:14:41 AM »
Oh yeah, i had nice quiet drives on the roads for quite some time too... only now are the idiots that have played too much GTA 5 or Racing games coming out and not being able to distinguish the difference between a video game and real life. They just whip by going 2 times faster than the posted limit and not signalling lane changes.
Sincerely,

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2020, 07:47:06 AM »
Our leader has confirmed level 3 lockdown will continue for 2 weeks in Auckland back to queuing up in long lines to buy food for me yay......... the rest of New Zealand will hold at level 2 they are still not sure how the family contracted covid19 there're all sorts of rumours and speculation which are turning out to be false but what our health officials do know this could be a new strain case's have jumped to 29 as they track community transmission they'll review how things are going on August 21

One of the main things they've learned from this is families can't self-isolate together as they'll constantly reinfect each other using the bathroom, kitchen etc so they've taken them all into a secure facility to manage and care for these people initially they were upset but they sat them down and explained all of this to them as in some families cases it took 46 days to be clear of infection so they're trying to be smarter about it this time around and we might not have to lockdown for a long period of time if we go hard early like last time

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2020, 08:01:21 PM »
We are slowly creeping to normal here despite the "we have had 500 new cases and 5 deaths", the real challenge is for the school kids, im very worried about them basically getting wiped out like they did in that one Georgia School in the USA.

The US really doesnt get it, i feel sorry for the smart ones that are following the rules and trying to get back to normal the right way.
Sincerely,