Author Topic: Bright Memory  (Read 32 times)

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
Bright Memory
« on: April 07, 2020, 08:09:25 AM »

This more of Demo/Early Access than a proper game the developer was trying to gauge if there is interest in such a game and it turns out there is! this seems to be a cross between Shadow Warrior and Bulletstorm if they had a baby this would be it looks pretty cool, you can use both sword and guns powe slide use some sort of mystical or futuristic leash to pull or whip enemies out of your way bulletstorm style you'll be fighting ghosts and aliens? if you do buy this game you'll get a free copy of Bright Memory:Infinite the full game coming soon its being made by 1 person so the next release will be Chapter 1 this style of development can work so long as the developer is actually making regular chapter releases like Amid Evil has i'm pretty happy with the way that developer has handled things so far so hope this guy can pull it off

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
Re: Bright Memory
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 09:03:46 PM »
This looks pretty good, but i feel like that was heavily scripted game play footage.

I may look in to it, but im in no rush to get more games.
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.

Offline Tommy Oliver

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Extra Life +1/-0
  • Green Ranger Squad
    • View Profile
    • Emulation Underground
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 01:46:12 AM »

new gameplay trailer for infinite i'm currently downloading the paid demo so I can see for myself what its all about so yay!

Offline LoganN64

• Berserker Canuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Life +0/-65535
  • Berserker Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 07:57:28 PM »
oh yeah, i remember this, its looking good, but there's a weird "uncanny valley" vibe im getting from some of the characters and movements... but i guess its to be expected for a solo-indie release... Kudos to the person making it!
Sincerely,

Sir Logan Johnson, Esq. XIII.